In this article, I will provide a step-by-step guide on how to delete Mercari Account. In case you do not know what Mercari is, worry not! I will also tell you a little about what Mercari is and what it is used for.
How Mercari Works
Mercari is an online shopping platform, simply put: Mercari is an online shopping platform where you say ‘goodbye’ to the things you’re no longer using and ‘hello’ to delightful new finds.
Mercari shopping platform was founded in 2013 and it has grown to be one of the most popular e-commerce buying and selling portals in the US, Japan, and other countries around the world. Mercari is still a growing website which means there’s room for improvement
Mercari is very similar to OfferUp which provides users with an online platform for buying and selling many household items, used or new. Some users say they think it’s a lot better than eBay because of the less amount of fee you pay as a seller, some also prefer it to Facebook marketplace.
How to Delete Mercari Account
As long as you have your Mercari account login details it’s quite easy to delete a Mercari account. You also need to have all your pending orders processed, clear the deposits in your account, and delete all items from your list before they can successfully delete your account.
Also make sure you have no money in your Mercari account, request a direct deposit for any remaining balance on your Mercari account.
Simply follow the steps below on how to delete Mercari account.
1. On your mobile phone, you could either open your Mercari account through the mobile app or log into your Mercari account app on your mobile phone’s web browser.
2. Navigate to My Page on your Mercari account home page.
3. Next, select Settings from the drop-down options and then tap Delete Account.
4. Finally, fill out the Delete account form and click Submit. Your submitted form will be reviewed by the Mercari support team, and they will delete your account within 48 hours of submitting your request.
You can use the steps above to delete your Mercari account on your android or iPhone.
How to Delete Mercari Account on Computer
You can only delete your Mercari account through the Mercari app, if you’d rather not download the app on your device, you can request for your account to be deleted by sending an email to the Mercari customer support team.
How to Delete Mercari Account through Email
If you don’t have the Mercari app installed, you can delete your Mercari account by sending an email directly to Mercari customer support. To do this simply;
1. Open your email account and tap new email.
2. For the email subject you could use Request to Delete my account.
3. Compose a short email and include your Name, Username and the email you have used to create your Mercari account.
4. When you are done composing, send the email to; email@example.com. You will get a response within 48 hours of sending the email to let you know that your account has been deleted.
Mercari Customer Service Phone Number and Email
You can reach the Mercari customer support team on (888)325-2168, You can also contact them via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a help center with answers to frequently asked questions that’s been divided into different topics.
How to Cancel Mercari Order
As a buyer on Mercari, you can ask to cancel an order any time before the seller confirms shipment. According to Mercari support, you can cancel your order right away as long as there are no tracking updates for 7 or more days even if the seller confirms that they have shipped the item.
To check the cancellation eligibility for an item you have ordered simply visit the order status page by going to your Mercari profile >>> Buying >>> In Progress.
How do I Uninstall Mercari app?
1. Go to your mobile phone and locate the Mercari app.
2. Press and hold the Mercari app on your phone, you will see 3 pop-up options.
3. Tap the option to uninstall the app from your mobile phone. Click OK to uninstall the app from your mobile phone. This should uninstall the app from your mobile phone.
How can I Reactivate my Mercari Account?
To reactivate your deleted Mercari account all you need to do is log in to Mercari with your previous username/email and password. They will reactivate your old account.
Can I have more than one Mercari Account?
Mercari currently limits accounts to one per individual. If you choose to use different email addresses to create multiple accounts, you may risk having all your accounts deactivated/banned without notice by Mercari.
Mercari Terms of Service currently limit accounts to one per person. Customers with more than one account risk having all accounts closed without notice, and they may be temporarily or permanently banned from our marketplace.