V Shred is a popular online fitness platform that offers customized workout and meal plans to help people achieve their health and fitness goals. However, if you find that V Shred is not working for you or you simply no longer need the service, then this article on how to cancel V Shred is for you.
V Shred just like many gym businesses these days, can help you get ripped with the best diet and training using their customised diet and workout exercises. You can also get a free analysis to find out exactly what diet & training is best for you. Anyway, if you have reached your desired weight and feel you no longer have a need for V Shred, you can follow the steps below on how to cancel V shred account.
Articles You May Like:
- How to Set Up Instagram Business Account
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mpls in Networking- What it Means!
- Cost of App Development
How to Cancel V Shred Fitness And Nutrition Subscription
- Log in to your account, to do this, go to the V Shred website and click on the “Login” button in the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password to log in
- Once you have logged in to your account, click on the “Edit Profile” link in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to your account dashboard where you can view your subscription details and manage your account.
- Click on the “Purchases ” tab.
- Click on “Subscriptions” in the dropdown menu
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
How to Cancel V Shred Via Email
If you can’t be bothered to cancel your V Shred subscription yourself. you could send an email to V Shred support. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details and they will get your account cancelled, and also send you an email when it’s done.