Billie, just like Curology is an online subscription/plan-based beauty market that claims to have the best sparkling clean collection of better beauty basics for medicine cabinets (and handbags, gym bags, and desk drawers). In this article, I will share how to cancel Billie subscription.
How to Cancel Billie Subscription
If you are a Billie member, you can cancel your recurring subscription from your account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can cancel your Billie subscription on your online account by;
- On your device, go to Billie website and tap My Account at the top right corner.
- Next, enter your email , tap next, enter your password, then Login.
- From the Menu go to the Manage subscription tab.
- Next, click on the Cancel Subscription tab, then tap the Confirm button.
- You wil get an email sent to your registered email address to confirm your subscription has been cancelled.
If you are not a Billie member, the only way to cancel your subscription is by sending an email to email@example.com, a customer will be in touch and will let you know when your subscription has been cancelled.
How to Cancel Billie Subscription via Email
- Open your preferred email on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Compose an email and ask that your Billie Subscription be cancelled.
- In the email, include your Full name, and contact information.
- Send the email you have composed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may get a call or email from Billie support to confirm you’d like to cancel your membership.
Is the Billie razor worth it?
The most popular product on Billie is the Razor, Billie claims that their body hair removal products are free from sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, GMO ingredients, drying alcohols, synthetic dyes, and unstable silicones. They also tend to promote body positivity.
Can you cancel Billie at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Billie subscription at any time, just make sure you cancel your Bille membership/subscription before your next payment is due to avoid being charged.