Sephora is an online e-commerce website like curology that sells beauty and cosmetics-related products. It is filled with gift ideas and essential beauty products, and you can also find the latest novelties and your makeup best-sellers. Anyway, In this article, I will share how to delete Sephora account, chances are, you have had enough of it!
How to Delete Sephora Account
- Go to https://www.sephora.fr/connexion on a browser using your mobile or desktop.
- Enter your email to log in to your account
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page, and find the Contact US option.
- Click the email form and open it.
- Fill out the required details on the form correctly with the subject line ‘Request to Delete Account.’
- State your reason to close your account and then submit the form.
How to cancel Sephora
- Log into your account.
- On the left panel, go to ‘Subscriptions’
- Scroll down to your PLAY! by Sephora subscription.
- Click on ‘Unsubscribe’.
You can also cancel your Sephora subscription/plan by calling Customer Service at 1-844-PLAY-HLP. Or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I contact Sephora?
If you are having difficulties with your Sephora account, you can also contact customer service at 877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).