Cash App is a very popular app that is used for transferring money easily to friends, family, or other contacts. The transfer can be done directly from your phone, The app and how it works are quite similar to Xoom. In this article, I will share how to delete Cash App account.
How to Delete Cash App Account
Please follow the steps below to permanently delete your account and personal information from Cash App;
- Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen
- Select Support
- At the end of the next screen, tap Something Else.
- Navigate to Account Settings
- In the Account Settings menu, scroll to the option labeled Close my Cash App Account,
- Tap Confirm. This will sign you out of the Cash App.
- You will get a text or email confirmation sent to you confirming that you’ve unlinked your account.
How to Download Your Personal Information on Cash App
You may want to download your information first before closing your account, this is important because once you close/delete your Cash App account, you’ll lose access to your personal information and will not be able to retrieve it.
To download your personal information please follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your account at Cash. app/account from a web browser
- Click Settings
- Click Download Your Info under Your Info
- Click Activity to view your complete payment history
- Click Statements
- Click Export to download your transaction history
Can I delete my Cash App account and make a new one?
Yes, you can delete your Cash App account at any time and create a new one using the same email address, although when you delete your account, you will lose access to all the information you had with the account you choose to delete. You won’t be able to retrieve the information on the account even if you sign up again using the same email address.
Articles You May Like
Can I have more than one Cash App account?
You can definitely have more than one Cash App account? Although to create a second Cash App account, you will need a new bank account. This is because, without a new bank account, you cannot operate a second Cash App account.
How to Create a Cash App Account
- Tap on Cash App to launch it
- To create an account, enter your phone number or an email address
- Cash App will send you a secret code via text or email—enter it
- You can invite friends to sign up with Cash App to earn cash (optional)
- Enter your debit card info to link your bank account to Cash App
- Pick a $Cashtag—a unique username you’ll use to send and receive money
- Enter your zip code
- Start using Cash App!
Can you permanently delete Cash App?
Of course, you can. Just follow the simple steps above on how to delete Cash app account.
How much can you send on Cashapp
To the best of my knowledge, there is currently no limit to the account you can send using your Cash app account.