Athena Club, just like Curology is an online subscription/plan-based beauty market that claims to have the best sparkling clean collection of better beauty basics for medicine cabinets (and handbags, gym bags, and desk drawers). In this article, I will share how to cancel Athena Club subscription. If you use Billie, you can read this article on how to cancel Billie subscription.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Athena Subscription
If you are an Athena member, you can cancel your recurring subscription from your account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can cancel your Athena subscription on your online account by;
- On your device, go to Athena website and tap My Account at the top right corner.
- Next, enter your email , tap next, enter your password, then Login.
- From the Menu go to the Manage subscription tab.
- Next, click on the Cancel Subscription tab, then tap the Confirm button.
- You wil get an email sent to your registered email address to confirm your subscription has been cancelled.
If you are not an Athena member, the only way to cancel your subscription is by sending an email to email@example.com, a customer will be in touch and will let you know when your subscription has been cancelled.
How to Cancel Athena Subscription via Email
- Open your preferred email on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Compose an email and ask that yourAthena Subscription be cancelled.
- In the email, include your Full name, and contact information.
- Send the email you have composed to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- You may get a call or email from Athena support to confirm you’d like to cancel your membership.
Is the Athena razor worth it?
The most popular product on Athena is the Razor, Athena claims that their body hair removal products are free from sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, GMO ingredients, drying alcohols, synthetic dyes, and unstable silicones. They also tend to promote body positivity.
Can you cancel Athena at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Athena subscription at any time, just make sure you cancel your Athena membership/subscription before your next payment is due to avoid being charged.
Athena SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION POLICY.
“You may cancel any Subscription by logging on to your Account at any time and following the prescribed steps. We must receive cancellation requests submitted via your Account page on the Site at least three calendar days prior to your next shipment in order for that order to not be charged.
Cancellation requests submitted after that date will take effect at the next automatic payment renewal date (monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, tri-annually, or biannually). Cancellation requests received by Athena Club through other mediums may take up to five (5) days to process after receipt of such request.
If you have any issues or difficulties, please email email@example.com. After cancellation of your Subscription, your Subscription benefits will continue until the end of the then-current Subscription term for which you have paid. Athena Club will not issue any pro-rated refunds for any portion of the Subscription fees paid for any unused days of the then-current Subscription term.”
How much does Athena Club cost?
The Athena Razor Kit costs $9 with free shipping. Blade refill subscriptions start at $2.25 per blade and you can opt for monthly, every two months, or quarterly delivery.
Is Billie better than Athena Club?
Billie and Athena Club offers six different razor colors for customers to choose from. Billie’s color choice comes off as quirky, bright, and young, while Athena’s is more elegant. Depending on what you prefer, you might like either razor, they both have great quality.