When you subscribe to DashPass, you will get unlimited deliveries from thousands of eligible restaurants. If you place an order above $12, you won’t pay any delivery. This means you need to spend above $12 to qualify for free delivery even if you have already paid for a subscription.
It’s not just enough to delete your DoorDash account. If you no longer need the service, you need to make sure you cancel your DoorDash subscription else you will keep getting charged monthly.
Also, to avoid being charged for the next subscription period, you need to ensure you cancel at least 1 day before the next scheduled subscription renewal date.
How to Cancel DashPass Subscription in App
- Open the DoorDash app on your Android or an iPhone.
- Next, tap the Account icon located at the top left of the app home page.
- Select Manage DashPass, and then tap End Subscription.
- Confirm you’d like to end your subscription by tapping End Subscription again.
How to Cancel DashPass on a Web Browser
- On your mobile phone or desktop/laptop, go to doordash.com and click sign in at the top right corner and enter your email and password.
- Once you’ve signed in, on the home page tap the Account settings tab and then click on Manage DashPass.
- Next, select End Subscription and then confirm you’d like to end your subscription by tapping End Subscription again.
After canceling your subscription, your DashPass benefits will still be valid through the end of the current billing period.
If you would like to know more about the DoorDash DashPass subscription, you can read our article on DashPass for more insights.
Why did I get a 9.99 charge from DoorDash?
DoorDash DashPass subscription costs $9.99 per month. If you got a charge for $9.99 it’s most likely because you didn’t cancel your DashPass trial subscription. You will automatically get charged $9.99 after your trial period ends.