Walgreen is a pharmacy that’s based in the US that specialises in providing health and wellness products, filling prescriptions, and providing health information through its website and physical stores. In this article, you’ll learn how to delete Walgreens account through our step-by-step guide.
How to Delete Walgreens Account Via Email
- Open your email account that is registered with your Walgreens account.
- Compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com in the Send to tab.
- In the Subject tab Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Finally, write an email regarding deleting your account, then click on the Send button.
How to Delete Walgreens Account Via Live Chat
- Click on Contact Us on the home page.
- At the right corner of the page under General Information tap Live chat.
- Let the agent know you’d like to delete your Walgreens account.
- Alternatively you can ring 1–800–WALGREENS or 1–800–925–4733.
How to Delete Photos from Walgreens Account
- Go to the photo home page, click Your Photos.
- Select the album that contains the image you would like to delete.
- Hove over the image and select the Tools icon, then click Delete.
- Tap Yes, when asked if you want to permanently delete the image from your account.
How to delete Walgreens balance rewards account
Some Walgreen queries cannot be resolved online and this happens to be one of them, you will need to call Customer Service at 1-877-250-5823.
How do I remove my name from Walgreens account?
To update changes to your name, please call Walgreens.com Customer Service, toll-free, at 1-877-250-5823. Due to security reasons, a name change can’t be done via your online account.
How do I merge my Walgreens accounts?
Please call (855) 225-0400 and speak with a customer service representative to merge accounts.
How do I change my email on my Walgreens account?
To update your email address and other personal information:
- Follow the link Your Account to go to the Account Home page. If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Hover over the Personal Settings tab and select Personal Information from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Edit button in the gray box corresponding to the information you would like to change.
- When you have finished updating your information, click the blue Save Changes button.
- At the top of the module, you will see a message in a bright green box: Changes to your personal information were successfully saved.
- If you’ve updated your email address and/or username, you will also receive an email confirming the change.
How do I add my husband to my Walgreens account?
To add an adult to your account:
- Sign in to your account and click the Pharmacy & Health tab to go to your Pharmacy Home page.
- Under the My Pharmacy Account section on the right side of the page, click the Family Prescriptions link.
- Click the blue Add an adult button under Who Can You Add? in the middle of the page.
- Fill in the adult’s first name, last name, date of birth,and email address.
- Type an optional personal message in the Additional Message text field; this is a private message that will be sent to the adult you are adding to your account.
- Click Continue to go to the Review and Submit page.
- Click Confirm if the information displayed on the page is correct, or click Edit information to make changes.
An email message will be sent to invite this person to join your Family Prescriptions account on Walgreens.com.