In this article, I will share how to delete JPay account. It’s possible that you’ve never heard about the services offered by JPay it might be because it’s used by a certain category of people. So, what is JPay?
What is JPay?
According to the information on JPay’s website, “JPay is a private company that partners with state, county, and federal correctional facilities across the country to provide safe, reliable, and convenient services for family and friends of incarcerated individuals and payment solutions for offenders, parolees, and probationers. JPay prides itself on providing excellent customer service and delivering relevant products and services to a broad range of facilities”.
Articles You May Like:
- How to Set Up Instagram Business Account
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mpls in Networking- What it Means!
- Cost of App Development
How to Delete JPay Account by Email
You can use the contact form page to request for your JPay account to be deleted.
- Click on this link here, and enter your details.
- You need to enter some essential personal information such as your registered email, and first and last name.
- Next, select a Subject, the best choice will be; Billing, Payment, and Account.
- In the empty box provided give a brief description of your query.
- Tap Submit when you’re done.
How to Delete JPay Account by Post/Phone Call.
This is another way to delete your JPay account. JPay has got a 24 hours customer support line. If you fancy giving them a call to help with deleting your account, you can do that by calling the contact number below;
JPay 24-Hour Customer Support; (800) 574-JPAY (5729)
You can reach out to JPay by sending a letter through the post. Write JPay and don’t forget to include all the personal details that are associated with your JPay account that would be needed to delete your account.
Send your written letter to the address below;
3450 Lakeside Dr, Ste 100
Miramar, FL 33027
How do I remove a card from JPay?
- Log into your JPay.com account
- Next, click on “My Account”,
- Go to “Payment Methods”.
- You could either “EDIT” or “DELETE” your payment method.
Or, you can also contact the JPay customer support team by using the online Customer Contact form.
There is also the JPay app which can be used to send money to an inmate, or, for ex-offenders, to make a community correction payment. The apps are free to download and sync directly to your existing JPay account.