Little Woods is an online departmental store based in Ireland and owned by the parent company Shop Direct. In this article, I will share a step-by-step guide on how to delete Little Woods Account.
Little Woods is the sister site for Very, some experts and shoppers have done a few comparisons of identical items from Little Woods and Very and found that although both online retail stores are owned by the parent company Shop Direct. The prices of items in Little Woods tend to be significantly higher than in Very.
Articles You May Like:
- How to Set Up Instagram Business Account
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mpls in Networking- What it Means!
- Cost of App Development
How to Delete Little Woods Account
If you are having trouble deleting your Little Woods Account online, you can contact the Little woods customer care team by phone on;
Freephone; 0800 600 400
Available Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm
How do I cancel my Littlewoods order?
- Log into your Little Woods account.
- Locate the My Account tab.
- Go to the ‘Recent Orders’ tab in My Account.
- Find your order, then click ‘Cancel Item’.
- You will then see a confirmation message to confirm your order has been canceled.