Cineworld Group is the leading British cinema that was founded in 1995. In this article, I will provide a step-by-step guide on how to cancel Cineworld unlimited membership.
Please be aware that if you cancel within 15 days of subscribing, you can get a full refund.
Any request made to cancel your Cineworld Unlimited Membership after 15 days of subscribing may be subject to charges for any films you have seen using your membership during this period.
Cineworld is also the world’s second-largest cinema chain, with over 9000 screens across 790 sites in 10 countries. Cineworld unlimited membership comes with lots of benefits, the most important benefit being unlimited cinema.
Articles You May Like:
- How to Set Up Instagram Business Account
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mpls in Networking- What it Means!
- Cost of App Development
With your Cineworld unlimited card, you will have access to all of the Cineworld Cinemas in your Unlimited membership group and you will also be able to watch any public 2D film screening any time you want.
There are two ways to cancel your Cineworld unlimited membership.
How to Cancel Cineworld Unlimited Membership by Calling
- To cancel your Cineworld membership, you can simply call them on 0330 333 4444 and speak to one of their representatives.
- When you call you will need to provide your personal information so they can confirm who you are. Your membership will be canceled.
- Log into your Cineworld Unlimited account and check the card status to ensure it’s been canceled successfully.
How to Cancel Cineworld Unlimited Membership by Email
- You can cancel your Cineworld unlimited membership by email, to do this you’ll need;
- Download and fill out the Cineworld Cancel Request Form.
- After filling out the form send it to email@example.com.
- You’ll get a response from the cancellation team after a few days to let you know your Cineworld membership has been canceled.
- Or they may contact you if they need further information from you.
Alternatively, you could reach out to them on one of their social media handles.