Starz is a premium streaming channel you can subscribe to through Amazon Primeor directly on Starz’s website. In this article, we will cover how to cancel Starz subscriptions directly on the website and through Amazon or any other distributor.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Starz Website
- Log into your Starz account
- Select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
- Select Subscriptions
- Select Cancel my subscription .
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon/Firestick
- Go to your Amazon Store subscriptions
- Next to your Starz subscription, select Actions
- Select Turn off Auto-Renewal
- Confirm the changes
How to cancel Starz Subscription on Roku
Roku is a cheap way to watch some of your favourite shows on TV. Roku is a bit similar to Nexflix in the ease at which you can watch programs on your phones or other smart devices. You can cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign into your Roku account. …
- Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
- Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
- Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on iPhone
- Go to your Apple ID
- Select Manage
- Select Starz
- Move the Automatic Renewal toggle to the off position.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Android
- Go to your Funimation App
- Select Settings under the hamburger menu
- Select Your Plan – you’ll be taken to your Google Play subscriptions
- Select Starz
- Select Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Sprint
1. Log into your Sprint account
2. Select the My Preferences tab
3. Go to the Limits and Permissions section.
4. Select the Block Apps, Digital Media Downloads & Third-Party Charges link.
5. Select STARZ and follow the instructions
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Xfinity
- Select the Info button on your remote while watching a program from the channel you’re subscribed to.
- Select My Subscription from the information bar.
- Select Unsubscribe.
- A confirmation message will appear, letting you know that you have successfully unsubscribed from the channel.
How do I cancel Starz on my Samsung TV?
- On your TV display, go to your Samsung Account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2017 – 2022 model, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2016 model, go to Settings > System > Samsung Account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2015 model, go to Menu > Smart Hub > Samsung Account.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2017 – 2022 model, select My Account.
- Select Payment Info.
- If your TV/Display is 2019 – 2022 model, select Subscriptions.
- If your TV/Display is 2015 – 2018 model, select Purchase History.
- Move the focus to the subscription you want to cancel.
If you cannot find the Payment Info or Subscriptions menu after signing in, update your TV/Display by going to Menu > Support > Software Update.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Sling
1. Log into your Sling account.
2. Select Change Subscriptions.
4. Expand the list of offerings for your current package.
5. Uncheck STARZ.
6. Select Review at the bottom of the page.
7. Select Submit Order.