Are you searching for the best brother quotes to share with your brother. Browse through for the best brother quotes to share with your male sibling or any male close enough to be called your brother.
I love my brothers so much, and I am sure you love yours too. That’s why you’re trying to get the best brother quotes that’ll make them feel special.
There are so many ways we can make our brothers feel special; we can tell them to their face, buy them a gift, go on a trip or better still send them brother quotes like the ones listed below.
Table of Contents
Cute Brother Quotes For Your Little Brother
- “The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.” – Unknown
- “I walked so my little brother could fly.” – Unknown
- “I shall call him ‘Mini-me’.” – Austin Powers
- “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
- “He’s a man now but he’ll always be my baby brother to me.”- – Unknown
- “Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.” – Unknown
- I thought everything was fine. And then my little brother arrived. And then things became perfect. – Unknown
- “Ain’t nobody else like me, except this guy, because he’s my little brother.” – Unknown
- No matter how many times you tattled on me, I still love you, lil’ bro. – Unknown
- To my very young brother, I may not have always been the perfect role model you deserve, but starting from today I’m going to do the best I can to come close. – Unknown
Heartfelt Brother Quotes
- “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
- “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
- “My brother is my best friend.” – Erinn Smart
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Unknown
- “Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” – Unknown
- “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
- “The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.” – Rachel Weisz
- “My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.” – Unknown
- “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.” – Unknown
- “A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.” – Unknown
- “I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!” – Unknown
- “A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.” – Unknown
- One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
- There is no buddy like a brother.” – Unknown
- “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
- “Life is better with brothers!” – Unknown
- “I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.” – Unknown
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- “I had a brother who was my saviour, made my childhood bearable.” – Maurice Sendak
- “Be grateful when your older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and. Beautiful they are just trying to fulfill their duty of protecting you.” – Unknown
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
- “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
“Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”
- “Brotherhood means… I will always come for you no matter the cost.” – Unknown
- “How do people make it through life without a brother?” – Unknown
- “If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!” – Unknown
- “Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.” – Unknown
- “Being sister and brother means being there for each other.” – Unknown
- “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
- “Ambitious. Caring. Positive. Strong. Helpful. Awesome. Reliable. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.” – Unknown
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Brothers will you build forts? Shoot hoops? Teach me to skip rocks? Tell me stories in the dark? Always be my best friend.” – Unknown
- “We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” – Martin Luther King
- “Of all the toys I have to play, I’d choose my brothers any day.” – Unknown
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Proverb
“Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.”
- “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Unknown
- “A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.” – Unknown
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.” – Unknown
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Terri Guillemets
- “I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” – Unknown
- “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Unknown
- “My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.” – Unknown
- “Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.” – Unknown
Funny Brother Quotes and Wishes For His Birthday
“Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. Happy birthday!”
Happy Birthday, brother! I want you to know that I think about you at least once a week… usually when I’m in therapy.
Happy Birthday to my handsome, smart, and talented brother. By the way, are you sure you’re not adopted?
Happy Birthday, you dirty old bastard! (Please don’t tell Mom I sent this.)
Happy Birthday to the coolest person I know. Second only to me.
Happy Birthday to a brother who was always there to help me up when I fell. Right after he stopped laughing.
Happy Birthday, bro! I love you, and I’m not just saying that because Mom made me.
Brothers like you are hard to find, and harder to get rid of. Happy Birthday, bro!
“We laughed together, cried together, fought together, and will grow old together. I love you with all my heart. Happy birthday, little brother.”
Oh brother… another birthday? Well, have a good one, bro!
Happy Birthday to my fantastic bro! May we always be close, because we have too much dirt on each other to ever be enemies.
Don’t worry, brother, age is only a number. Although, in your case, it’s a very, very, very, very big number! Happy birthday!
I asked Mom and Dad to tell me about the day you were born. Know what they said? They can’t remember that far back! I guess that means you’re ancient. Happy birthday, old guy!
I was going to get you an expensive gift for your birthday, but then I realized that being related to me is more than enough. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday full of thoughts of your amazing sibling.
Brother Quotes That’ll Make Them Feel Special On Their Birthday
HBD to the BBE (Happy Birthday to the Best Brother Ever).
My love for you cannot be described in words. Happy birthday to the most caring brother. I love you!
“My childhood days would be incomplete without you in them. The fighting, the yelling, and the roughhousing. I wouldn’t change a thing. I love you, and happy birthday wishes, brother.”
“The only thing in this world that will always stay the same, when everything else has changed, is the bond that we share. Happy birthday to the best brother ever.”
Thank you for taking care of me with such unconditional love. Many many happy returns of the day, brother!
I could not have asked for a better brother than you. Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. Love you, bro.
Happy birthday to my brother and my best friend. May God bless you with all His blessings and care.
Mom always liked you best! But I can’t blame her – you are pretty great. Hope you have an amazing birthday, bro.
Having a brother like you is a blessing from the heavens. Happy birthday, dearest. Wishing you the sweetest things in life.
Best birthday wishes to my smart, hilarious, goofy, and all-around amazing brother! Love you, bro!
Cakes and gifts are nice but having you in the family is the nicest thing God has given us. Have a joyful birthday bro.
You know what, I feel so proud to have a brother like you. You are my best friend. On this special day, I want to say you, Happy birthday brother.
More Inspirational Brother Quotes For Birthdays
Growing up with you for a brother was never boring, often dangerous, and usually hilarious. Thanks for the adventures – and Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful brother, try not to break too many hearts this year!
How do you know your relationship with siblings is strong? When It’s never a bad time to remind your favourite brother he owes you a fiver.
To the best and most intelligent little brother in the world! Who has taught me more than I could ever teach him in return!
You’re an amazing brother to me, and an equally amazing uncle to my kids. Happy Birthday, bro – we love ya.
Thank you for being there for me. No one in this world has ever got my back like you. Happy birthday!
Why do mum and dad always get you better stuff? Happy Birthday, from your very suspicious brother.
Happy Birthday to my childhood playmate, my confidante, my protector, my sometime-drinking buddy, my hero, my pal, my brother.
To my wonderful protective brother, Happy Birthday from your favourite little sister!
On your birthday, dear brother, I hope you never ever forget that you are destined to make great strides in life. Have a fabulous day.
A word of wisdom for my brother on his birthday: Don’t dwell on your dim past. Instead press on toward the future for it is bright.
You have so much potential nestled in you, and that is why I know that you shall one day surprise mankind with your extraordinary accomplishments. Just keep on believing, and you shall definitely make it happen. Have a wonderful birthday.
Your new age has countless blessings in store for you so arm yourself with faith, hope and the willingness to succeed. Have the merriest and sweetest of birthday festivities!